King’s College Uniform
A brief summary of the uniform is as follows:
Infants/Key Stage One (Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2)
- King’s College polo shirt
- King’s College blue shorts
- White or Blue socks
- Navy shoes or white sports shoes
- Overall cover for lunch and messy play (optional for Years 1 and 2)
- King’s College school jumper (to be purchased from the school shop)
P.E. Uniform: White King’s College P.E. shirt for sports days / White trainers
Key Stage Two (Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 & Year 6)
|All hair ribbons and accessories need to be either white or navy blue.|
P.E. Uniform: School P.E. shirt, School P.E. shorts, White sport socks and white trainers
Seniors – Key Stage Three/Key Stage Four (Year 7 upwards)
P.E. Uniform: School P.E. shirt, School P.E. shorts, White sport socks and wherever possible, white sports shoes
Pupils should be encouraged to wear their uniform correctly, be smart and take a pride in their appearance and in the fact that they are members of the school community.
King’s College Uniform Policy
Pupils are expected to wear the school uniform correctly and appropriately at all times, whether in school or travelling to or from the school.
All items can be purchased at the school shop, which opens at set times during the week (see below).
King’s College has high standards for its pupils and they are expected to be smartly and appropriately dressed in the regulation school uniform at all times, including the journeys to and from school. Basic expectations include:
• Clean navy blue or black leather shoes to be worn by all. Boots, booties, yacht shoes or trainers are not permitted.
• Boys’ trousers should be tailored, dark grey in colour and be made of wool, polyester or a wool/polyester mix. Cotton trousers of any type are not allowed, e.g. jeans, chinos etc. Girls’ skirts must be the official College design purchased from the School Shop.
• No coloured T-shirts or undergarments with coloured designs should be worn under the shirt or blouse.
• Jumpers must be navy blue, v-necked and have the school badge.
• Jewellery must be worn discretely. Earrings are not permitted for boys and in the case of girls, only one pair of simple studs is permitted. Necklaces, if worn, should not be visible and only one wrist bracelet is permitted. Makeup and nail polish, if worn, should be subtle and discrete.
• Pupils may only wear the College official sports kit for PE lessons and club activities. This can be purchased from the School Shop. Trainers must be predominantly white in colour.
From Tuesday 4th September 2018, normal Uniform Shop times, during term dates, will be as follows:
- Tuesdays 8:00am – 9:00am
- Wednesdays 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Thursdays 8:00am – 9:00am
Details of uniform prices, along with the order form, can be found here. Uniform must be paid for upon collection, or by prior deposit / bank transfer. Please note that we only accept cash, credit card (Visa, Clave or Mastercard), cheques or bank transfer for payments at the school.
If paying by bank transfer, please bring a copy of the bank transfer with you to collect uniform in order to speed up the process.
Our account details are as follows:
BANCO GENERAL – Current Account
KING’S COLLEGE PANAMA, S.A.
Account number: 0372011066903